A circular solder pad on top of the board and a square solder pad on the bottom are connected to the conductive wall of the plated through hole. The size of the hole is such that it holds the square pin in place, yet leaves four cavities defined by the flat side of the pin and the curved wall of the hole. The cavities promote capillary action by drawing most of the melted solder up through the cavities where it forms a ring at the top side of the header assembly board. This solder ring is a visual indication that the reflow process is perfect and complete.
Further, because the header base is made of the same material as the PCB, there are no thermally induced stresses on the solder joint – long term reliability is guaranteed. In addition, deep score lines run across both sides of the header base. The assembly is very flexible and can accommodate board warpage without weakening connections.
To meet varying application requirements, Zierick headers are available with pins missing at specified positions or with pins of different lengths and sizes. Pins are offered in brass or copper, and optional configurations are available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed for demanding applications with shock, vibration, and elevated temperatures
- Capillary Action is utilized to improve solder joint strength and pin retention force - 50% higher than J-lead headers
- High resistance to thermal shock and thermal cycling due to material selection
- Co-planarity problems eliminated
- Very forgiving board placement tolerances
- Minimal real estate required on board
- Zierick’s Horizontal Header is easily customized for a combination of different pin lengths and missing pins for proper mating connector orientation
|LOOSE||NUMBER OF ROWS||PINS PER ROW||PIN LENGTH DIMENSIONS||NUMBER OF MISSING PINS||FINISH SPECIFICATION||CURRENT RATING|
|H1-10-750-T-SP||1||10||0.750" (19.05mm)||2||Tin Plated||8/Pin|
|H1-9-500-T-SP||1||9||0.500" (12.70mm)||2 (#2 and #7)||Tin Plated||8/Pin|
|U.S. Patent Nos. 6,402,531 B1 and 5,816,668|
|Zierick recommends .006" (0.15mm) stencil thickness for most applications. For other stencil thicknesses, call Zierick's product development department.|
部分ZIERICK插针_插座_连接器的Part Number：H1-9-500-T-SP/ H1-2-150-467-T/ H1-2-295-500-T/ H1-1-500-T/ HT1-2-1024S/ HT1-2-1024ST。